We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We want you to know when we collect data and how we use it. This website is generally designed for you to visit us online without being personally identifiable and without disclosing your personal information.
However, if you decide to provide us with personal information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that we will only use this information for the purpose of maintaining your customer relationship with IPS - Innovative Production Systems GmbH. The data will be treated confidentially, deleted after use, and generally not disclosed to third parties.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer:
The data controller is IPS - Innovative Production Systems GmbH (hereinafter "IPS"), Rudolf-Diesel-Straße 12, 72250 Freudenstadt, Germany, email
The company data protection officer of IPS can be reached at the above address or by email (
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
2.1 Website visit
When you access our website www.ipstec.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected and stored without your intervention until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Expanding system security and stability, as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case do we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person.
2.2 Use of our contact form
For any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. Providing a valid email address is required so that we know who the request is coming from and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR;
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data;
- There is a legal obligation to disclose data pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, as well as
- This is legally permissible and required under Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR for the performance of a contract with you.
4. Rights of the data subject
You have the right to
- Request information about the processing of your personal data under Art. 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, or objection, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of the data, if not collected from you, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about its details;
- Immediately request the rectification of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us under Art. 16 of the GDPR;
- Request the erasure of your personal data stored by us under Art. 17 of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data under Art. 18 of the GDPR if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the data, and we no longer need the data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing under Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- Receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or to transmit those data to another controller under Art. 20 of the GDPR;
- Withdraw your consent given to us at any time pursuant to Art. 7(3) of the GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority under Art. 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or place of work or our company headquarters.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests under Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under Art. 21 of the GDPR, provided that there are reasons arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or object, please send an email to
6. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead use 128-bit v3 technology. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Tools, APIs, and plugins
- Work in progress -